Monday, May 12, 2008

31.75 weeks - my 31st birthday!


May 7th

I was in Madison on Wednesday, May 7th, my birthday, for a meeting for work. The bonus: I got to drive home to Mom & Dad's and have dinner with them and Sara Rose! Mom made really yummy roasted vegetables with Grandpa & Uncle Marty's homeade Italian Sausage, and a wonderful virgin margarita pie for dessert (it had lots of fruit! yum!) It was so nice to be home and will probably be the last time before baby comes since no more travel is allowed in the last month. I have just one more trip to Madison for work on the 21st (if my doctor ok's it). It's hard to believe that we're getting so close to meeting our little guy. But it is believable as I am at the stage where I think I just can't get any bigger (but probably will). Patrick is hoping to take a few more short motorbike trips and take his mountain bike out on a few trails over the next couple weekends. Maggie is excited that it's spring and has been finding and chasing all of her tennis balls that were lost in the snow over the winter. She loves sunning herself on the deck. I'm looking forward to playing in the dirt (gardening) with our little one.












No comments: